Addressing Threats to Access
Our business model is designed to keep your independent practice thriving.
VSP is continuously developing and introducing programs that not only keep patients coming back to your practice, but that also address the risks associated with emerging obstacles that face our industry such as retail, technology, healthcare reform, consumer and client demands. Additionally, the revenue generated through these programs is reinvested back into independent practices to help them evolve and grow.
Some of the VSP solutions that are helping break down the obstacles our industry faces, while transforming the future of independent optometry include:
- Affiliate Program: Protects patient access and directly answers the changing needs of clients – particularly their need for choice.
- Eyeconic®: Connects patients who purchase eyewear online with their independent optometrist.
- eStores: Give independents a quick and easy way to sell eyewear online. You choose the products, you set the prices.
Beyond these solutions, VSP promotes programs specifically designed to pay you more.
- UNITY® Savings: Order UNITY® progressive lenses and receive up to an additional $25 in UNITY Savings on VSP® patient orders. UNITY Savings $15 opportunity (with digital UNITY SV lenses).
- VSP In-Office Finishing: Receive competitive prices on lenses, all your lens dispensing and option fees, plus additional revenue for your services by finishing single vision lenses in your office.
- VSP Global® Loyalty: Receive 5% cash back on your net Marchon®/Altair® frame purchases.
- Eye Health Management®: Earn $2 more per exam for reporting high cholesterol and/or hypertension or $5 more for reporting diabetes and/or diabetic retinopathy.
- Practice Report: Work smarter, not harder. High performing practices earn $60 more per patient than the average VSP practice. View your personalized report to learn how to maximize revenues and increase your per patient revenue in 2013.