Healthcare Reform at Your Finger Tips
Use the following resources to learn more about healthcare reform or in making the case to include stand-alone vision plans in the Insurance Exchanges.
- Open Forum Recording
- Harkin Amendment
- State Optometric Association Contact List
- AOA Contact Information
- National Association of Vision Plans Independent Study
- VSP White Paper on Healthcare Reform
Today news stories about healthcare reform and its impact on the optical industry appear in newspapers and trade publications nearly every day. To keep up with the latest healthcare reform news, click on any of the story links below to read the latest.
- You can take it with you. Even your healthcare. New study finds that healthcare providers are expanding the use of mobile technology.
- USA Today gives patients an overview of how Healthcare Reform will impact eyecare and reminds consumers to shop wisely for vision coverage.
- The California Optometric Association releases a statement to set the record straight on the CA Exchange Board decision.
Watch as independent optometrists speak up about healthcare reform and its potential risk to patient access.