Are you at risk of losing patients?
The Affordable Care Act changes how Americans will access their healthcare starting in 2014. Currently, stand-alone vision plans like VSP can’t participate directly in Insurance Exchanges. What impact will that have on your practice’s appointment book and bottom line? It all boils down to patient access.
- Learn why access to patients is at risk.
- Get the facts about patient access.
- Act Now in protecting patient access.
How will you keep your appointment book full?
- You can take it with you. Even your healthcare. New study finds that healthcare providers are expanding the use of mobile technology.
- USA Today gives patients an overview of how Healthcare Reform will impact eyecare and reminds consumers to shop wisely for vision coverage.
- The California Optometric Association releases a statement to set the record straight on the CA Exchange Board decision.